Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge Project Functionality in RoboHelp 2020 compared to RoboHelp Classic 2019

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I was utilizing the RoboHelp Classic 2019 merge project functionality. Below, I have provided a condensed version of our process with the Robohelp Classic 2019 merge functionality. However, recently our company's IT Department updated from Robohelp Classic 2019 to Robohelp 2020 which looks different. I've done some research on this new update, but couldn't locate any merge project information. Do you have any experience utilizing the project merge functionality in Robohelp 2020 with comparing and contrasting information?

1. Child Project: The steps are you will go to the:
  2. you will update your child project
  3. publish the child project

Kayla5FEF_0-1630683765730.png

Kayla5FEF_1-1630683765750.png

1. Parent Project: H:\Court Resources\CourtResources_Source\Parent_TOC
  2. if you need to add more merge project, but if now,
  3. always published after making changes to the child project

5. Court Resources – TOC-PUB which is the merge project: H:\Court Resources\TOC-PUB

look at the index.htm to make sure that got updated

Kayla5FEF_2-1630683765753.png

Thank you for helping us with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at Peter's site (grainge.org) - he's got resources for merged projects and updates on what's changed in the new RH2019/2020 redesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, however I couldn't find the Robohelp 2020 Merge Functionality on his page. I did find the IU and Classic Robohelp. The 2020 version looks a lot different from the past ones, so I'm not sure how or what to do with the merge functionality of this new version. Thank you for your input though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being a merged help producer, I can't say much on this, but if the RH2020 sample project that explains the changes has nothing in it & Peter doesn't talk about any changes to merged help in RH2020, then it probably still works the same - just with the new UI changes in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merged Help RoboHelp New UI (grainge.org)

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol - either @Peter Grainge just whipped that up or @Kayla5FEF you didn't search very hard!😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff_Coatsworth Takes a bit longer than minutes to knock that up!

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jeff_Coatsworth  thank you all, I just needed to scroll further down. Thank you all for your time to help me out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp