Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating from Madcap Flare to RoboHelp

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can we migrate projects from Madcap Flare (2021) to RoboHelp (2019/ 2020/ 2021)?

TOPICS
Classic , New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an old thread at Solved: Convert Flare 10 project to Robohelp 11 - Adobe Support Community - 7059990 but to the best of my knowledge it will still work. It may only convert to a Classic version that last shipped in RoboHelp 2019. There is no 2021 version.

It is not a perfect conversion but I tried it a year or two back with later Flare and RoboHelp projects and it did a pretty good job.

You will need to contact @johndaigle via the Private Message option on this forum.

The only other option I can think of would be to generate a CHM output from Flare and then see Reverse Engineering (grainge.org) on my site. I'm not sure how well that would work compare with John's script.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, AVRV

As Peter mentions, I'm happy to provide a Flare to RoboHelp Project Converter. If you'll please private message me, I'll send you a link for the download. I am not certain about the compatibility of the versions you mention, but it's easy to set up and try it out.

Thanks, John

John Daigle
Newport, Oregon
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp