This is where a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
I am trying to set up a multi-lingual project in a test environment - as a new user to RoboHelp.
Today I have changed something and I cannot figure out what that is, but when I publish now, I no longer get the homepage displaying just a sad face. In another post today, I have been trying to figure out how Breadcrumbs work. I don't know if it is related, I have changed some file names and changed them back after this happened. I can build the English version ok but have issues when building the French one. I have compared the Output Presets - General - Content - Layout - all match up.
If I click on Home from a topic it takes me to the Home page ( or page that I expected to open as the home page but doesn't)
I have fiddled with the HTML code as I was trying to get the French version Home page breadcrumb to display as 'Page d'accueil' - I have since changed this back to Home.
I have attached the index.htm file as a .pdf file (someone with knowledge of HTML might know where and what to look for as to what is trying to be opened and failing for the home screen) and some screen shots of the properties of various files that may be the villains. I'm not sure what else you might need to know.
If someone can please shed some light on what I may have done, I will be so appreciative.
I think Premiere_FRA.htm is in a sub folder in your project. Go in to your French Output settings and browse to the topic so the correct relative path is entered.
Perfect! I now remember moving files around as I tried out various things to get the breadcrumbs working how I wanted them to!