Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing xmlreadhelper.js file when checking in to source control

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I've inherited many help files in this job, one of which outputs to WebHelp. I checked out the files, then updated and generated them. I got no errors and viewed the output just fine. Now when I try to check the files back in, I get an error about this missing file and cannot check in the rest of the files. I wanted to ask if anyone knows what the xmlreadhelper.js file is for before summarily deleting it from source control.

Thanks,

Dimi Mestier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

OK, I found a few other "missing" files in source control and just used "undo" for them. Project is checked in!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're running into this issue when checking the RH project files back in or the generated WebHelp output files in? I'm not sure which you are talking about..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checking in all of RH files.

Strangely enough, source control shows that the file is checked out, but it never made it to my local directory. I can probably just cancel the checkout of that file and then check in the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I found a few other "missing" files in source control and just used "undo" for them. Project is checked in!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp