Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Montserrat font not appearing in PDF

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

In RoboHelp 2019 New, I installed fonts such as Montserrat and Ubuntu as part of my company's branding.

When moving to RH 2020, PDFs began to generate incorrectly. But nothing had changed in CSS - just the RH version. Text now required more lines, font seemed larger, too. Line spacing was larger. I'm slowly working to reconfigure my styling to reach a point where it resembles the previous style.

Now, Montserrat does not get passed into PDF output - but Ubuntu appears to. Fonts are embedded.

Can anyone explain why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

2020 does incorporate a lot of changes to the PDF output so I am not surprised by what you have posted. I think what you are doing is about all you can do other than to check you are on 2020.2, the latest update having been released a few days ago.

If you have set up Ubuntu to work I don't see why any other Google font shouldn't work. See if this page on my site identifies anything.

https://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/fonts/fonts.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020 does incorporate a lot of changes to the PDF output so I am not surprised by what you have posted. I think what you are doing is about all you can do other than to check you are on 2020.2, the latest update having been released a few days ago.

If you have set up Ubuntu to work I don't see why any other Google font shouldn't work. See if this page on my site identifies anything.

https://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/fonts/fonts.htm

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello How can I install the monserrate font on my iPad Pro to use with adobe acrobat pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this question in connection with using Adobe's RoboHelp product to generate a PDF output? If not you need to be asking in an Acrobat forum.

I would also advise you to change your username from your email address. Using an email address in any forum is an invitation to spammers.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp