• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More IE11 Output issues

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this question and issue in the community about the Webhelp not playing well in IE 11, but my RH2020 output is having the same issues discussed in older versions.... When the help is first opened in IE11, the TOC is there, but when you try to perform a search, the seach does not work and the TOC then disappears. I know there are fixes for older versions of RH, does anyone know if any of those will work for RH20?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you enable JavaScript to run in IE? You may also have to set the location of your content as a Trusted Site to get IE to play nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2020 your preset may be called webhelp as the names don't change on upgrade. However, if you look you will see the skin is a responsive skin. Resize the window and you will see.

IE11 is not the best browser for responsive or frameless skins so first thing is to try another browser. It may not be what you have to use but that will tell us whether the issue is IE11 or your output. Try that.

Do not try any of the old fixes in 2020 unless you are ready for tears.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you both for the quick responses.... It is definitely an IE 11 issue, it works in everything else I try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you try a new skin first.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp