• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move Right TOC Button & Action and Remove Mouse Over Text

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot locate this situation in the forums. I hope somoene is familiar with these elements.

Using: RoboHelp 2020
Skin: Studio

Does anyone know where I can locate the mouse over text for the right panel? See image below for a visual reference. I want to remove the test “set as Favorite”.

Ask Pic.png

Also, I would like to move the highlighter button and its function to the “favorite” space, however, it is not real clear where the on-click  function adjustment can be located. I see under “buttons” in the topic page, there is a “button-X_ applied” field, but I do not see where the actual action is located in the adjustable fields. Does anyone know where to locate that or reference material I could access about these options?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

I think you have simply deleted the image rather than setting Display to None

image.png

Your way would still have left the functionality there. If you clicked on the space the favourite would have been set and the black icon would have appeared.

Set Display to None and the space goes.

It is not possible to change the position of the remaining buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you have simply deleted the image rather than setting Display to None

image.png

Your way would still have left the functionality there. If you clicked on the space the favourite would have been set and the black icon would have appeared.

Set Display to None and the space goes.

It is not possible to change the position of the remaining buttons.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With that said, it seems to be a feature users might want so I'm not clear why you want to disable it. Your call though.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, it is a great feature; however, our agency tends to clear cache a lot to repair other issues. This would erase the favorties and cause more frustration to our users rather than be a benefit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp