Using RH 2015. I have a project that I generate as multiscreen HTML 5 using the default layout (at least I think it's the default -- dark green & gold). All was well for several iterations, but I've somehow managed to lose the layout. When I generate the multiscreen HTML 5 layout, I get some of those nasty little boxed "X" icons and it looks like its using the WebHelp layout of its parent project.
I assume I've inadvertently assigned it a different layout or deleted something or its maybe inheriting the layout of it's parent.
Help much appreciated -- thanks!
Can you share a screen capture of what you are seeing that tells you it's gone?
When I generate multiscreen HTML now, the screen looks like this:
It should look like this:
Believe something is missing because I see lots of X's when I look at any of the layout folder(s):
Thanks mucho for whatever help you can offer!
Hi, Rick! Your video was instructive and easy to follow -- thank you! I got to 2:09 -- where you delete Desktop_Layout from the output setup, and I got this exception:
The GREAT news (I think) is I regen'd that I've generated new responsive HTML output using the Azure Blue layout and all is well -- at least on my desktop. Haven't yet tested on other devices, but I'm more hopeful than I've been in the last 24-hours.
Happy you seem to have it sorted. Multiscreen was horribly kludgy and you are far better off with Responsive HTML 5.