Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

name of favicon is modified after generation

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a big issue and can't fix it... I use a favicon for my HTML generation (png file). After generation, Robohelp change the regular name of the pgn. into a capitalized name... LGM-35.png become lgm-35.png...

My favicon is lost and I can't display in my web tab..

Is it a bug? Or someone has an idea?

Thank you 

TOPICS
Classic , RoboHelp server

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

image.png

It's the same place for other presets.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with the version of RH please. Was this working before? If so, what's changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Version 2020.8.34.

I don't know if it was working before because I never used Favicon. 

To explain with more details, the name of my favicon in my Robohelp project is the same as the name in my project directory in on my computer (LGM.png). After generation of HTML file, the name of the favicon in the index.htm file is the right one (LGM.png) but in the generation directory the name has been changed into a no capitalized one (lgm.png). 

In the tab of my website, the favicon is not display because of the difference of capitalization.

Hope my explanations are not to complex... (Sorry for my english)

Adele

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the actual file's name being changed or just the reference to it in the HTML pages? AFAIK, the case of a file doesn't make any difference (unless hosted on a UNIX/Linux machine where file ABC.PNG is completely different from file abc.png). IIRC, there's a flag in the output presets for handling that case issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The actual file's name have been changed. You exactly point the problem. I generate my htm in a Windows machine. I didn't see the problem until we transfer all the generated files in our Linux machine. "there's a flag in the output presets for handling that case issue" could you please help me with this point? I didn't find it.

Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

image.png

It's the same place for other presets.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp