• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Naming Images in HTM pages

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using ROboHelp 2022 version for creating help pages. My pages are having lots of images, i need to name as per the topic in that specific page.

Please let me know how to name the images and once we have added names to all the images if i publish again for adding new content, will the image names remain the same or will it get modified like image1, image2..?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

I did a little test with Frameless output. I copied an image from Word into a topic and saved the topic. I navigated to the assets/images folder in RH and renamed the image from 'image.png' to 'Condition_Dialog.png'. I generated Frameless output and checked the output folder using Windows Explorer. I could see the 'Condition_Dialog.png' image in the output folder.

Can you confirm these are your exact steps?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

After reinstalling RH 2022 i followed the same steps and it worked exactly as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the source assets folder i am seeing the images which i have renamed as per my topics.
Then after that i generate the output and after i go and check in the output folder its showing as image1, imiage2....this is in the locally generated output folder. I am not having any server. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then after that i generate the output and after i go and check in the output folder its showing as image1, image2

In the Assets folder in the output or elsewhere?

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the output folder only. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the project? If you can, then see the Contact page on my site and send the project as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot share my project. I will try after re-installing the tool. Hopefully it will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp