• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Robohelp 2015 Installer

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need to re-install RoboHelp 2015 onto my work computer, as that is the version my company has purchased a license for. I was told to post my request here by an Adobe Support member in order to receive the installer for this program. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support should not be doing that. The page below on Adobe's site tells you how to download if you registered the program with them. It then goes on to tell what to do if you didn't, which is to contact them.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

It's a large download so I don't know how they would expect anyone with the installer to get it to you.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I just sent you the download steps for RH 2015 in a private message. Please try the steps and confirm.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp