• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to pause a URL that has auto play content

Participant ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello RH Friends - I have inserted "Insert HTML Elements > iframe > Local Files > a URL" that auto plays my Articulate Storyline tutorial/URL. How do I on this topic, in code view, write a code to PAUSE the URL, so that it doesn't play automatically? Thank you so much.

iframe.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I haven't used Articulate, I'd have thought the play controls were all in the Articulate code as all you're doing is linking to a page generated from Articulate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx again, Amebr. It's all contained and published as an HTML5 with a simple URL/address. I was hoping one would be able to write a code to "pause a URL at start of topic on shown or something like that".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might be able to, but you'll have to search web developer forums for that. (I suspect the changes would need to be in the articulate files, not in Robohelp, though.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again, Amebr. Unfortunately, I can't change the auto play in Articulate Storyline because that's what the customer wants when viewing the URL/tutorial as a standalone. They want to include this URL/tutorial as part of the RH help topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd be trying to create 2 versions of the Articulate thing - one for standalone playing & one for use with RH's output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp