• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to PH2020 --- Subtopics in TOC?

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm coming back to RoboHelp after a long absence (RH11 was the last version I used), and I'm trying to wrap my head around all the new features.

I'm getting the hang of it for the most part, but I'm a little confused about how to handle subtopics in the TOC.

Basically, what I am working on is a manual with about 1000 topics.  There are 8 main sections to the manual, each section having between 4 and 8 chapters.  And each chapter will need to have at least 2 heading levels (Heading 1 and Heading 2).

Also, we want the manuals to be output to web and PDF.

I have all of the topics imported and ready to add cross-refs and fix up the bullet and numbered lists, but I'd like to get them all in the TOC properly. Can someone point me to a tutorial or a post that would explain the process of how to arrange my TOC properly?  

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at the TOC and PDF Output sections of the About RoboHelp sample project. They contain quite a bit of information about this area.

Come back with any questions arising.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you I will check those out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp