• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No search results for specific words

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently discovered that specific search words are not returning any results in my project output even though there are many topics in my project with the word. If I search for other words, I get a lot of search results, so search does seem to work, but not for all words. (i.e. when I search for the word health, no results are found even though many topics have the word health. If I search for the word case, I get many search results). I checked to ensure the topics don't have "exclude from search" selected. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH are you running? Classic or New UI (RH2019)? Are you all patched up? Check Help > Updates to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the 2019 version of robohelp and publishing as a web help project.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

New UI or Classic. Which skin?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp