Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to remove bold character once applied to a particular word

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was applying bold character to a word in a sentence. I was successfully able to apply the bold character but now I want to remove it. How can I do it?

Like in the below screengrab the word " holdings" is in bold character but I want to remove it now.

local26001529y4vv_0-1662613325641.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How specifically did you apply the bold formatting? Did you press Ctrl+B to apply bold formatting, or select a style from the Styles panel? For the former, select the text and press Ctrl+B again to remove the bolding. For the latter, you should be able to click inside the bold text and select (None) from the Styles panel to remove it.

If neither works, let us know exactly what version of Robohelp you're using, including all update numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have selected the style from the Styles panel. I have selected (None) from the style panel but am not able to remove the bold formatting. I am currently using Adobe RoboHelp 2020.8.34.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could also try to click inside the bold text and then to the right in the tab "Content Properties", click "Clear formatting". 

KarinAlbrecht_0-1662636058483.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp