• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pressing mute opens Cross Reference and Select Topic dialogs

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I press the mute button on my keyboard while editing a topic, the Cross Reference dialog opens followed by the Select Topic dialog (and the audio mutes). This is not a big problem, but similar to discussion  Pressing the CTRL key automatically zooms out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting - what point version of RH are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the mute button on your keyboard maybe on a function key (e.g., on my keyboard it's on F10)?

There is an additional function ("fn") button on many keyboards you can use to switch between the F-Key and the additional function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 12 function keys: F1 to F12 from left to right. Then comes the mute, lower volume and increase volume buttons. It is a DEL QWERTY keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the same solution as in the thread you cite?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean restarting RoboHelp, this is a phenomenon that I have for some time, so I restarted RoboHelp already a lot of times. I also looked in the RoboHelp keyboard shortcut list but did not find a shortcut for Cross Reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interestingly the same happens for me but it also happens in any app so it looks like a Windows bug if you also see it in any app.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have this with RH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you'll have to contact Support on this one. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. The email link tcssup@adobe.com is recommended as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp