• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print partial project to word - RH20

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My agency is using RoboHelp v. 2020.6.76 to publish policy manuals.  We're new to this version.  When we update a policy manual with new policy, we typically print just the sections that we changed so we can email them to staff to review.  We can't figure out how to print just parts of the manual.  In the last version we used, you could pick the topics you wanted to print.  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Classic I typically created a TOC specifically for reviews and used that for a specific Word output. Each time I wanted to create a review file, I'd delete the topics in the review toc and add the new topics for review, then generate my Review Word output.

I believe this is the only way to do it in New UI now (you can't just select topics in the output preset, like you could in the Word output wizard in Classic.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp