• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Preview Inconsistent in RoboHelp Frameless

Participant ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 2020.5.71 to generate Frameless help.  I didn't notice this issue before, but a user reported today that clicking the Print button from the Frameless help opened a blank Print Preview page.  I tested using Chrome and Edge. I am now seeing three scenarios: 1) the preview displays as expected using the correct style sheet, 2) the preview displays the correct content but the correct style sheet is not applied, 3) the preview is blank.  I am seeing mixed results for the same URL (topic).  I can click the Print button one time and get the correct preview.  I can close the preview window without printing the page, click the Print button again, and have the system now display a blank preview for the same URL (topic).  Is anyone else seeing this?  Any resolution ideas?  Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed an issue with losing the CSS styles just recently but had not looked into it further yet. I have not seen the other issues.

I will report the loss of styles and include a link to this thread. You can then vote for the bug to be fixed and if others are seeing it, they should also vote.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please click this link and add your vote if you are seeing this issue.

RH-10027 | Tracker (adobe.com)

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just now checked back from replies.  I voted for the bug fix you listed, Peter.  I also added a bug report (not knowing you had already added one): https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-10041.  This one addresses the blank Print Preview screen as well as the loss of the style sheet formatting.  We have had multiple customers report this issue to us now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp