• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Printed Documentation RoboHelp 2017: Landscape option?

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to print a RoboHelp topic in Landscape format using Printed Documentation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Do you mean a single topic within an otherwise portrait document or to really generate a single topic? The latter seems unusual. Perhaps you are thinking of a user printing a topic but that would not be done via Printed Documentation?

I think you should be able to create a single Word document by generating to a Word template set up landscape although I have never actually needed to.

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean a single topic within an otherwise portrait document or to really generate a single topic? The latter seems unusual. Perhaps you are thinking of a user printing a topic but that would not be done via Printed Documentation?

I think you should be able to create a single Word document by generating to a Word template set up landscape although I have never actually needed to.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer or Like if helpful. Found your answer elsewhere? Share it here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Peter!

Thanks for responding. The project I'm referring to has only one topic. As I create both Word and PDF documents with Printed Documentation for all our projects, when I did with this one, the text was indented so far to the right that some of it was off the page. I thought if there was some way I could generate the PD in a landscape format, that would solve the problem.

What I ended up doing was to open the Word document in the !SSL! -> Printed Documentation folder, save it in landscape, then generate the PDF document from that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp