Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem for Integrate Robo-Help 9 with TFS 2015

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using robohelp tool (version - 9) which was integrated to TFS 2013 successfully with help of MSSCCI provider (32 bit).

But now I have upgraded with TFS 2013 to TFS 2015 and  robohelp-9 is not integrating with TFS 2015.

MSSCCI provider (32 bit) in not supporting to integrate with TFS 2015.

Please help me how to integrate robohelp 9 with TFS-2015.

My company will not bear any cost to purchase new version of robohelp. So please provide me any solution to integrate Robo-help 9 with TFS-2015

Thanks in advance !

Regards,

Nikhil.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikhil,

are you talking about Microsoft Team Foundation Server?

Kind regards,

Stefan Gentz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Team Foundation Server​ 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is any update on this Question ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like the TFS MSSCCI provider is available only till Team Explorer Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and after that, there doesn’t seem to be any further release for MSSCCI provider. If we try to use the MSSCCI provider (for Team Explorer Microsoft Visual Studio 2013) with TFS 2015 and 2017, that doesn’t seem to work and trying to create a team project from MS Visual Studio 2013 Team Explorer.

You can download an MSSCCI provider for MS Visual Studio TFS 2013 and 2015 here. However, the downloaded file seems to work only with MS Visual Studio TFS 2013 and could not recognize Microsoft Visual Studio 2015.

We will look deeper into this over the next couple of months and check if we can provide a solution for this. However, this will be for RoboHelp 2017 or the next version only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp