• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems publishing to SharePoint online with Netskope security enabled

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have experience with SharePoint online publishing issues with Netskope security enabled?  We've identified the issue which requires some support from Adobe. We have an open ticket, but Adobe support has become non-responsive despite being very helpful early on.

Any guidance would be incredibly helpful.   @adobe support, we would love your continued help here.  

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact them directly (not through this user-to-user forum) - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much.  I am hoping someone has had this same issue and can provide guidance.   

I will also try the email.  We have an open ticket with the Robohelp support but they stopped responding.  

If anyone in this community ran into publishing problems while Netskope was enabled, and remembers what you did to resolve the issue, we'd love to hear it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask in the other thread what progress they are making with Support.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick update to the problem I posted.  Met with Adobe and Netskope. There was a Robohelp.exe url that needed to be whitelisted that was found in the logs.  We can now publish.  Next problem we ran into is some kind of setting issue with Microsoft, and we are unable to launch the .aspx file on Sharepoint online.  File tries to download instead.  Adobe reached out to Microsoft.  We will hopefully hear something back soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming that it was Netskope creating a false positive. We look forward to finding out what is causing the Sharepoint issue.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you hear back from Adobe? I am having the same issue now. Where I can publish to SharePoint online, however, when I open the index.aspx file it tries to force a download of the file instead of opening in browser. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That issue sounds familiar - someone else on the forums was running into that with SP and output files. I think they found it was a server setting on the SP end that was responsible - certainly nothing on the RH end has any effect on that happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp