• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with the display of my project in a SharePoint folder

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed a project with the last version of RoboHelp, I have generated the output in Responsive HTML5 format and I want to publish it with the File System option.

I am storing the generated files in a SharePoint folder and I find that when I access this folder from Windows Explorer I can see the result correctly. However, if I access the SharePoint folder from Microsoft Edge, the project home page is not well displayed and I can't navigate between the topics contained in the project.

Is there anything else to be done?

Thanks in advance.

Esperanza

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

I think you'll have to contact support. The email address is recommended as it goes to a dedicated Robohelp team. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to generate with the "generate sharepoint output" setting selected. The name and location of that setting will differ depending on the version you're using. That will generate aspx output which I understand is what is required for hosting in sharepoint.

I've never published to Sharepoint, so I can't help with that. New UI seems to only allow publishing to sharepoint using the sharepoint server URL. You could probably manually copy the sharepoint output folder to a sync'd library, or set up a Post Generation Script to do it for you automatically.

But hopefully someone with experience will come along with better advice. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and I seem to remember there are a couple of additional settings your sharepoint administrator might need to turn on to allow it. Something like custom script permission and something else? Sorry I can't remember more details. I looked at it 3 or 4 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.
I already tried to publish directly in SharePoint and it is true that it gave problems due to an issue of access to the destination folder. That's why I'm publishing in file system.
Any more ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you'll have to contact support. The email address is recommended as it goes to a dedicated Robohelp team. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp