Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projects in RH 2017 to version 2022

Participant ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!
We have projects carried out in Rohohelp version 2017.
Do you know if these projects are compatible with version 2022?
I await comments
Kind regards and many thanks
Mara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

See Peter's instructions about mid-way down this page - https://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh_tour/rh2022/introduction/upgrading.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be upgraded. See the RoboHelp Tour on my site before you proceed. It covers the changes.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear good afternoon.
I just downloaded the 2022 trial version and I can't find a way to import my project in RH2017.
I can't do it from the File section and I don't see how to import it. It also won't let me open it as a recent project.
Might you help me? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Peter's instructions about mid-way down this page - https://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh_tour/rh2022/introduction/upgrading.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Jeff, thanks for the reply.
It works spectacular!! Thank you very much for the help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The UI is very different so be prepared for a learning curve. Seems unintuitive at first but it is in fact easier once you get used to it. It's explained on my site. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the information.
The user interface scares us but not so much with starting our projects from scratch due to system incompatibility.
Kind regards and have a great week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System incompatibility?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp