• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proofreading in Adobe RoboHelp

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe RoboHelp 2019. I use to get the output in form of printed documentation (MS-Word).

I have installed Microsoft Office Proofreading Tools. When I go through the output in MS-Word, I could see a lot of grammatical as well as other suggestions which RoboHelp Review option doesn't show or suggests. Following are such examples:

• Active/Passive Voice
  • Subject-verb agreement
  • Correct punctuation and spacing
  • Using simple and concise language
  • Capitalization

and many more. It becomes very tedious if I find something like this becuase after correcting or changing the content, I have to do the same changes in RoboHelp source file. Is Adobe working on it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless you want to receive letters from lawyers telling you that they are dealing with the estate of your long lost uncle who left millions that they will send you for a small admin fee, I suggest you change your screen name from your email address.

Am I right in thinking you are using 2019 Classic? If so I doubt that will be developed in that respect as the effort is now going into 2019 (New UI). Grammar checking is not in that version yet but I would imagine it will get added at some point.

Meantime I think you will need to continue with Classic.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp