• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Query on Robohelp

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i make this kind of help in Robohelp?

https://grafana.com/docs/installation/mac/

If yes, then please guide. Thanks.

Jigyasa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something similar, yes. However I suspect that they created that site using Markdown and a static site generator. [Edit - yup - Hugo]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how "static" this site is. I say that because of the links on the right side. Particularly the one that indicates you can edit the page, This seems more "wiki" like.

Snag_531b10f.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, not me. I've been a non-conformist dweeb that walks to the rhythm of his own percussion instrument all my life! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me neither, but they're very hot in developer documentation right now, according to the Write the Docs community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jigyasa, assuming you have RH2019 New, try creating a Frameless output using the Dark skin.

If you're completely new to Robohelp, there's a free tutorial available, although I haven't viewed it yet: https://courses.techcommtools.com/p/rh2019intro

@Jeff and @Captiv8tr I've had a go at one of the static site generators. It's cool, but you need to be super technical. :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp