• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quickly Locate Topic in Contents

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to quickly go to a topic in RH2019?

In the classic version, I used to be able to click a topic within the Contents panel, press a letter, such as p or pro, and RH would immediately highlight the topic that starts with p or pro.

The latest RH2019 version no longer supports that feature. So I have to scroll all the way down my hundreds of topics to get to the topics that start with T.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

That's in 2020 but you can use Find and Replace in 2019. Enter part of the title in Find and then search. In the results you can click the required topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's in 2020 but you can use Find and Replace in 2019. Enter part of the title in Find and then search. In the results you can click the required topic.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Downloaded RH2020. Love the search in contents.

Thanks, Peter for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp