• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Dynamic filters" don't appear on RH frameless output.

Participant ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to use Dynamic filters for RH 2019 Frameless output, but it doesn't apply on the output. Is there a way to show the filter or steps for how to do it?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DID IT!!! I GOT IT TO WORK!!!

I started to methodically, rebuild everything in the project, each time I would generate and see if the filters were there.

I got to the TOC, rebuilt it (the same as before) and saved, generated, and there they were! It appears that the 'system quirk' was in the TOC. I deleted the old TOC, and I'm using the new one and it works!

So, the bad news is, I don't know why it happened. But rebuilding the TOC, has corrected this issue. Now for the next system fairy...

Peter -- I can't thank you enough for your help and patience. This is my first main project with Robohelp and I'm sure I'll have more questions. Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well done you. Always nice when you fix it yourself but also frustrating when you don't know how.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again for guiding me through the riddle! Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp