• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Update 7 is now available

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter for telling this. I indeed see it when I check for updates from the RoboHelp menu. The what's new text shows the link https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/fixed-issues.html to see details, but these are not yet available. I guess that we just have to wait a while for the details to be published.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That thread should have been locked as it is an Announcement only. I have moved your question to a new thread.

I see this when I click your link.

image.png

Focus in the menu is further down on Fixed Issues. The only feature is Windows 11 certification. The rest is bug fixes.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. This is my screen when I click the link and after clearing the cache of my web browser.2020.07 fixed issues.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It now shows the same as your screenshot. I guess that it took a while for the update of that page to be available here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp