Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding different index page with Azure blue skin

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created an output preset with Azure blue skin. However, I want an index page with no TOC. Similar to a different cover page in Word. 

Can I have an index page with no TOC and TOC for the other pages using Azure blue skin?

If this option is not available with Azure blue, do I have to change my skin to Studio? I know Studio skin supports a different index page.

Thanks and regards,

Madhu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried this in the skin?

image.png

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer, Peter. I tried that. That removes the TOC from the panel. Besides I need the TOC in the other pages. So how do I turn it on again? I think I have to create a  Frameless output preset with Studio skin. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the website style where the first page has rectangular image+text boxes on the page, and you don't see a traditional ToC until you click through to a topic?

If so, you could try the Coffee or Indigo skins which are for Responsive HTML output. Otherwise, if you want to use the Studio skin, you need to create a Frameless output preset.

Edit: corrected skin name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp