Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Related topics caption default text

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.

I know that for see also and related topics the text in the placeholder can be modified selecting it and writing the wanted text into Content propierties > Caption.

I have to change that caption text each time I put a related topics placeholder in a topic and I would like to know If there is a way to change the defaut text of that placeholder so that I only have to change the caption only on special occasions. 

I don't know If it has to be done in any of the reltopics classes in the styler or there is another way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't said which version of RoboHelp you are using. Please always start a thread with this information.

• Please go to Help > About and include the full version number.
  • If you are using 2019 also state whether it is 2019 Classic or 2019 New UI.

I was hoping that with that information I could point you to the Labels settings but neither are there. Nonetheless post that information as it may help someone else give an answer.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter my Robohelp version is 2022.0.346

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there has ever been a central place to change this text.

However, perhaps you can put the edited see also placeholder into a snippet. When you want to use the placeholder, insert the snippet, then right-click on it and select "Convert to HTML Text" or "Snippet > Convert to HTML Text" depending on your version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp