Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Image from tile-box

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently using RoboHelp 2019 with Patch 8 release. I want a frameless ouput with Orange skin which I want to customize as per my project requirements. I have few questions around it:

1. Can we edit Orange Skin with source code or any editor?

2. How can I remove image from generated output. I just need TOC names to come as a list after publishing.

1.jpg

3. For our current project, we have used Charcoal Grey (HTML5) output, which we have got customized as per our current project requirements and branding guidelines. When we import this new Skin in New Robohelp tool after upgrading the project, similar HTML5 output is not coming.

Do we need to get all customization again for this skin in upgraded robohelp or is there any other workaround solution?

2.jpg

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Can we edit Orange Skin with source code or any editor?

See the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project or the RoboHelp Tour on my site. Skins and Layouts are now separate and cannot be edited that way.

2. How can I remove image from generated output. I just need TOC names to come as a list after publishing.

The skin editor has lots more options. The image used is specified so try removing the path. If that doesn't work, then try a one pixel image the same colour as the background. Please post back if that works.

3. For our current project, we have used Charcoal Grey (HTML5) output, which we have got customized as per our current project requirements and branding guidelines. When we import this new Skin in New Robohelp tool after upgrading the project, similar HTML5 output is not coming.

Do we need to get all customization again for this skin in upgraded robohelp or is there any other workaround solution?

My understanding is any customisation done using the Classic skin editor should upgrade, Any behind the scenes customisation will be lost.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The skin editor has lots more options. The image used is specified so try removing the path. If that doesn't work, then try a one pixel image the same colour as the background. Please post back if that works.

It doesnt work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming the blank field didn't work. Hopefully the one pixel image is a workaround.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, changing to one pixel image doesn't work as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In another thread a user reported a different fix had not worked but the third time they tried, it did. I suspect that was not the number of times they tried but a cache issue.

Try refreshing your browser and try your output in another browser.

Is this problem with your Charcoal Grey Skin or the Orange Frameless? If the former, I am wondering if the issue is with the upgrade. Check that by adding a new copy of Charcoal Grey with a variation to the name and try the one pixel image there.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp