• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove "Go to top" banner

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to remove the whole banner from the bottom of the HTML5 output (desktop-size view) that contains the "Go to top" button. I've tried looking around in the CSS file of my layout, but couldn't find how to change it (I can remove the image, but then I'm still left with a blank white bar along the bottom of the screen).

Is there a way to set the size of this using CSS somehow?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

You can remove this. But you'll want to go to the SCSS source files to make it easier on yourself.

RoboHelp screen profiles and layouts

Search for a.to_top. You'll need the second occurrence in the Desktop layout. If you remove the code completely, it will be gone. Then amend the height of the topic to take in the available space freed up by removing the button.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can remove this. But you'll want to go to the SCSS source files to make it easier on yourself.

RoboHelp screen profiles and layouts

Search for a.to_top. You'll need the second occurrence in the Desktop layout. If you remove the code completely, it will be gone. Then amend the height of the topic to take in the available space freed up by removing the button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks William. I'd figured out how to remove the button, but I hadn't changed the topic height.

If I edit the height of body.media-desktop div.topic iframe.topic it now works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp