• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render PDF only a part of a project

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project with a lot of folders. Is it possible to render in PDF not all the project, but only one folder, for example, OpenEduCat?

Oleg_Shynkarenko_0-1630652364784.png

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a TOC that only includes what you want. Outputs only include what is in the TOC.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to import to that new TOC files from my already created folder to render only this folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag the folder and you will see a Section called Videos with all its topics.

Select all the topics and drag them, then you will have just a list of the topics, which is probably just what you want in a PDF with limited contents.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done like that. But after the only folder I need was copied to the new TOC all the others folders of my project were generated in PDF, though they were not in the New TOC: only one folder I need is present there. Very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you didn't change the name of the TOC in the preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created new TOC and chose this new TOC in the preset. Finally I decided to leave this idea. I just created new folder with new topics. And when I finish my work I will just open a new empty project with only one TOC and copy-paste there my folder from the old project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In your output preset on the Content tab, make sure "Include All Referenced Topics" is unticked. That will pull in everything that your included topics link to (and possibly then any that those topics link).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp