Exit

Responsive HTML 5 is not displaying the filter icon

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2017

Layout - Azure Blue

When I publish my help project to our server, the Filter icon doesn't load on the pages. If I click refresh, I can see the icon for a split second and then it goes away. Before publishing, when I do a preview locally, the output looks correct.

I saw the other post about some aspects of the page not loading for the Responsive HTML5 output but it doesn't seem to address my problem.

Thanks,

Arshun Jacobs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Generally if looking at the output locally in the \!SSL!\ folder and it appears correct, but on the webserver it doesn't, it usually indicates that something didn't get transferred up to the webserver. Have you tried wiping the folders on the webserver & re-uploading?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally if looking at the output locally in the \!SSL!\ folder and it appears correct, but on the webserver it doesn't, it usually indicates that something didn't get transferred up to the webserver. Have you tried wiping the folders on the webserver & re-uploading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try that and let you know if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff. I think replacing the whole file as you suggested in combination with using the fix mentioned in another post regarding switching out the loadparentdata and loadprojdata solved this issue.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp