• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive HTML - Can you remove Search from the output layout?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, is there a way to remove the search feature entirely from the HTML5 Responsive output? I have a wee little project that contains release content topics that pop up as the app is opened - nothing to search on, really, so I want to boot the whole search function off the output pages. Can't find where to do it...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched this into a new thread as the original poster's question was about Index and Glossary in RoboHelp 11.

Removing the search can be done but how it will be unique to each layout. Rick has covered this in another thread for one layout and I have covered it for the Indigo layout on my site. See Zoomsearch in RoboHelp and go to the Responsive HTML5 section. Steps 9 and 10 cover removing the built-in search functionality.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was Rick's answer. I guess it would have been for either Azure Blue or Charcoal Grey as it was only necessary to amend the topic.slp.

Removing the Search functionality in the responsive HTML5 output?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp