• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive HTML Skin (Azure) does not generate edited fields in the output. RoboHelp 2020

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have edited the Azure_Blue skin to my company branding (colour scheme, font, etc), and changed the Home logo in the Header bar. In the skin editor, everything shows as desired, however, when generating the output to Responsive HTML, the skin displays the default template, showing none of my changes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Did you select the customized version in the Output Preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you select the customized version in the Output Preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... Customised Version?
I just selected the default Responsive HTML after adding it to Output Presets using the + button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Azure_Blue skin was customised and saved before I generated the Responsive HTML output!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said that you customized the Azure_blue skin - you gave it a unique name didn't you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, yes, it was given a unique name. I also generated from the default name (Azure_Blue) and both present the same result, i.e. no customization changes showing. I am probably doing something daft, but at the moment I can't see where?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is relevant, however the issue appears to be on a project where I imported a Word document. This does not happen on other projects, where I have developed from scratch...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it an upgraded project from a prior version of RH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No...!  Totally new project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open the customised skin in the skin editor does it still show your customisation?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see how importing Word content into a new project would have any impact on what's being used in the Output Preset as the skin. If you pick a totally different skin the Preset's Layout section, does it change it in the output produced?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff,
It is sorted now... The Responsive HTML > Layout parameter for 'Skin' was not pointing to the skin I edited... Thank you for your time, it is much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp