• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive HTML5 - Azure Blue Title Bar duplicates text on browser tab and project

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

title bar issue.png

I'm using the Azure Blue screen layout, and providing settings text for  the Title Bar (e.g., Online Help). When I generate the output, the Title Bar text is displayed on both the browser tab and as the project title. How can I get different text for each one, such as <Product Name> on the browser tab and Online Help on the help project title bar?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm not sure if this is the recommended way, but if you look at the index.htm page created in the output folder and you edit it with Windows Notepad and change the title tag info, that is what you will then see in the Tab.

tmp4.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does work for a manual update—Thanks!!

However, when I make other edits to the help and regenerate the help again, the Title Bar text reverts to the same duplication. How can I submit a bug note about this to Adobe?

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again

Yeah, that's the down side. When you generate the output again, it gets overwritten. Unfortunately I'm unaware of a way past that.

Well, at the moment it seems to be out of order. But normally one can file a bug by visiting adobe.com/go/wish

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick,

Bugs and feature requests can be filed using the Tracker​ now. You shall find RoboHelp listed in the drop-down.

thanks,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much!

I just tried entering a bug but it won't allow me to submit. I get the red icon with the line through it when i try to click Add Bug.RH2015 bug1.png

RH2015 bug2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you need to put something in Found in Build. I think they want the patch number you have installed, but who knows. Luckily it's free text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp