• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revert back to RoboHelp 2019 Classic

Explorer ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you make sure you are creating a RoboHelp 2019 project in the Classic UI? After creating a project in the new UI, I want to create another project, but in the Classic UI.

When I choose "New Project" I don't get an option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry "no backsies!" - you can't take a New UI project and put it back into Classic - it's a one-way street (the other way). You'll have to start from scratch in Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I start from scratch with a new Classic project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you wanting to revert a project or simply create a new one in Classic? That would be a case of opening Classic first.

If you are wanting to revert a project, Jeff is right.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I start a new Classic project from scratch?
When I select "New Project" there is no option.  Do I need to reinstall my trial version?  (My company is not yet set up with license)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to launch RH2019 Classic - it's a separate install of RH 2019. You should see both in your Start menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I did not see the app in the Start menu.  Hopefully now, there will be less annoying posts from me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not annoying, just confusing. Please click the Classic or New UI buttons on new posts.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp