• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2015: How do I get Word 2016 imports to work?

New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH says it can't find Word on my PC. Can't update in RH (option greyed out) or Bridge - it can't check for updates

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but what has Bridge got to do with RoboHelp?

What updates do you have installed?

If you have Update 4, there are no more. If you are on a lower update, then do you have admin rights on the PC. If you don't then you need an admin to log in. If you do have admin rights, try the downloading the update and applying it.

Post back if nothing there works.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for responding. I just tried everything Adobe to see whether I could update anything.

I set up a chat session on the Adobe web site with a very helpful assistant. The RoboHelp  update issue was resolved by editing AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat according to the instructions I was given. I was then able to update to SR 4.1. I still have to l try importing a 2016 Word file into RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp