• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2019: Selecting more than one row in a table

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with some tables where I want to copy/move some rows from one table to the other, but it seems I am not able to select more than one row at a time. Is this correct, or have I missed something?

Regards,

Rannveig

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the source table you should be able to drag across and down to select the rows and colums you want. Press CTRL C.

In the target table, place the cursor in front of the first character in the first cell where you want to insert the clipboard rows/columns and press CTRL V. It should insert cleanly pushing the rows down.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for the assistance a while back. Sorry for the delayed answer.

Copy/paste worked this way, but I would also like to select several rows for instance to check/modify formatting etc. So I would still want to select several rows, more like the way I do in Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just place the cursor in the first cell and select rows/columns by dragging the mouse. Then I can apply a style to those cells.

What is it you cannot do that way

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp