• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rh 2020.8.34 Responsive HTML5 Output not working

Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated  Rh to 2020.8.34 last week.  I cannot get the Responsive HTML5 Output to produce anything.  It just stays at Starting generation...

Has anyone else seen this?

Responsive HTML5 No Output.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just this project or any project? Try the About RoboHelp sample project. Click Open Project to open File Explorer. Locate Documents and then My RoboHelp Projects.

When you say updated, do you mean from an earlier update of 2020 or an earlier version such as 2019 or a Classic version?

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter Grainge Rh

This project was created in Rh2020 almost 2 years ago and it was updated from 2020.7.xxx last week when I updated to 2020.8.34.

This morning, I did as you suggested and choose another project to create an output.  It generated the output without an issue.

I opened the project that had issues generating an output yesterday, went to Output > Responsive HTML5 > choose a different folder for the Output path and it generated the output.  I am not sure what has changed except a hard reboot, different output path folder, and me walking away for the night! 

Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That'll be the elves at play.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp