• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 - Linking Word Documents, can I Create/Update multiple Topics at once?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have linked a folder on my computer with multiple Word documents to my RoboHelp project. 

After they uploaded in RoboHelp, to create the corresponding Topics, I have to click 'Create/Update Topics'. Is there a way to Create/Update all Topics at once? Or do I have go to each separate link to create the Topic? Thanks

defaultsts4nl2whz5s_0-1629715116623.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

I think you can right-click on the top folder and select Word Documents > Update All.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latter, one by one.

Please follow this link to report bugs or request new features. https://tracker.adobe.com. Post the link to your bug report / feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you can right-click on the top folder and select Word Documents > Update All.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Amebr Good catch.

I just linked a folder with many Word documents in it. Using the Update All it created folders within the linked folder that contained the topics created and their assets. The downside is it creates them for all the Word documents in the linked folder and you may not want all of them.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp