• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 New UI - Masterpages

Participant ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have configured my master page and I do a preview and it looks right. 

johcnl_0-1598276362380.png

However, when I generate my pdf, the logo does not display and my page number is towards the middle rather than towards the right. 

johcnl_1-1598276480938.png

johcnl_2-1598276528043.png

I have selected A4 in my PDF output preset. Do I have to configure the  page size somewhere in my RH project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting the paper size only needs be done in the PDF preset.

Try playing with margin/padding settings. I had some trouble getting an image centred and way down from the top. Maybe you need to play with those settings to see what impact they have.

Come back if no joy.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get any image to display in my output no matter where I put the graphic on a master page. I tried putting an image in the body of the master page and that did not display either. Also, I want 2 things in both my headers and footers. When I have just the page number in the footer, it displays correctly. When I try to add the website URL, then the footer displays incorrectly. I have just used a span tag for each text item and used text align within the span tag. How else could I do this? I tried to set up columns in the header and footer but I couldn't get that to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a new project and set it up as best you can. In a topic explain the issues. Zip up that project and see the Contact page on my site for instructions on sending it to me.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp