Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 online review - invitation link not letting reviewers into review space

Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Everyone.

I'm using the RH 2020 online review feature for the first time. My reviewers have received the invitation link and have registered themselves for Adobe IDs. 

But they get an error message when clicking the link:  “You can’t access this link” 

I've tried both types of invitation:  Public and Invite-only. My reviewers get the same error with each type.

Any advice for me? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am inclined to suggest Adobe Support but given you have another issue with the review, I suggest you try again after fixing that.

If you would like to email me your Adobe ID address, I will set up a small review to check it works. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you created the review, did you use the Adobe ID email addresses for the users who cannot log in. I think that email address must be used to verify it with their login.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question, Peter. Yes, I did use their email addresses that are tied to their Adobe IDs.

Thanks for offering to set up a small review! My email address is [PII removed by moderator - DM Peter direct or e-mail through his site] 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will set it up tomorrow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to email the address. Having seen the email of your post before the address was removed, it is an address I have. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have emailed you a review request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter.

Thanks for the test. Yes, I’m able to access the review via both my work laptop and my personal laptop (via Gmail).

Thank you. Good to know it works.

Marty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the review I sent has been successful I would try creating a new review with your colleagues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter.

I’ve created a new review and shared it with you (and my two colleagues) as “Public.”

Please let me know if you can access it.

Thank you!

Marty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes without any issues. Looking at the topics in the review, something seems to be limiting the width as they appear much narrow than in any reviews I have done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know you can access it! (Still waiting to hear back from colleagues if they're able to.)

I figured out what's going on with the widths. 🙂  I'll post my solution in the other thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue with the review feature. The reviewer is receiving a "You can't access this link" error. He is signed into his Adobe account. I shared the review to that address. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@va0671 Are you on 2020.4? It should work unless your company is blocking access to the site.

For this one I suggest trying Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for responding. Yes, I have 4 installed. I'm testing the system outside my company now before trying to implement it. I'll contact support.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please let us know their response in due course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp