• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 - save topic as PDF option in sharing options

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying out RH 2020. The Sharing options have linkedin, FB, twitter, email. Can we add an option where the user can save a page as PDF? 

I know another option is to use Print and select save as PDF. But I am skeptical if users know about this.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Adobe have advised that you can add to the Share options using URLs in the format of those supplied. To have a button that saves the topic as a PDF would require a script so that would need to be added as a Topic Page Button.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at the properties of the Share button you will see it is controlled by an Event. I don't think that can be edited but I have asked Adobe the question. However, I will not be able to get an answer this week.

You could try adding a separate button with a script to do what you want.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe have advised that you can add to the Share options using URLs in the format of those supplied. To have a button that saves the topic as a PDF would require a script so that would need to be added as a Topic Page Button.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp