• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2022 Frameless Template Import

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a frameless template for my team to use in RH 2022, and have been able to export/import it successfully in my own projects. However, one of my teammates has tried importing it into her own file and she gets an error message saying the template needs to be upgraded before she can import it. We are both using 2022, but not sure if she has a more up-to-date version than I do? Is this something to keep in mind, that depending on which version of RH 2022 you have, the template needs to be that same version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Thank you! I think the issue was we were trying to import a version of the template created on an older point version of RH. But I exported just now using the point version we both have and it worked as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you both need to be on exactly the same point version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify Jeff's statement. You need to be using the same point version of Robohelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I think the issue was we were trying to import a version of the template created on an older point version of RH. But I exported just now using the point version we both have and it worked as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp