• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2022 System Requirements

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install RH2022 and I'm getting error 21 (OS does not meet minimum system requirements), yet I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809.

Has anyone else had a similar issue. What's the "real" OS minimum requirement?

TIA

Mick Mathers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're running the installer as an Admin? If so & it's still failing, you'll need to contact the RH folks - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

Yes, I'm running with elevated privileges.

Mick Mathers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might also want to try this Adobe forum. It is mostly Creative Cloud stuff but I believe they also deal with Technical Communication Suite products and I think unlike other Adobe forums staff may support it.

Download & Install - Adobe Support Community

Go for both and see who wins.

Windows 10 is supported and I am running it. Usually though that message does mean what it says. Microsoft's site suggests your version is out of support. 

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp