• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 5 Internal Error

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2008 Mar 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to generate a Primary Layout in RoboHelp x5.0.2 and receive the following error: "An internal error has occured. An error record has been recorded in c:\.err"

The error I get when I open the .err file is:

Friday, March 07, 2008 08:51:20

HHA Version 4.74.8702
htmlproc.cpp(114) : Assertion failure: (pszTmp == m_pCompiler->m_pHtmlMem->psz)

The filename has no spaces, underscores or any other strange characters in it. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks,

JPawley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 02, 2008 Jul 02, 2008
Thank you to everyone who helped. It ended up being that my project was bigger than the "obvious limit" to be created as a Microsoft Help file I was able to create the project in WebHelp without issue.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2008 Jul 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you to everyone who helped. It ended up being that my project was bigger than the "obvious limit" to be created as a Microsoft Help file I was able to create the project in WebHelp without issue.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2008 Jul 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp