• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH Classic 2019 Project Upgraded to RH 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my RoboHelp Classic 2019 (Responsive HTML5 output) to RoboHelp 2020.

1. Is the upgrade simply a copy of the Classic 2019 version of Help? I ask because I am not offered the Frameless output upon viewing my output presets in RoboHelp 2020.
  2. How can I switch the upgraded project to a real RoboHelp 2020 project, so I can use the Frameless output?
  3. Is it possible to change the skin to a RoboHelp 2020 skin?
  4. Also, all my bullets converted to diamonds. Where can I find/replace those diamonds back to the original black circles? As an experiment, in RoboHelp 2020, I selected the text and clicked the bulleted list. It added the desired bullets but in front of the diamonds!

Thanks for any answers you can provide!

TOPICS
Classic , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

To add a Frameless output preset, go into the output presets and click the + button.

Same thing to add a frameless skin, but in the Skin section.

For the bullets, I think we need screenshots top see what you see and a sample of the code for one of the problem bullets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

#4 - that sounds a lot like your original "bulleted" list wasn't a real "ul" and just got converted/translated as text

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

In that case, you'd want to make sure your FM to RH conversion settings are treating the bullet list paragraph tags as an HTML list so that they are translated as an "ul" in RH. Right now I bet they are all <p> tags.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add a Frameless output preset, go into the output presets and click the + button.

Same thing to add a frameless skin, but in the Skin section.

For the bullets, I think we need screenshots top see what you see and a sample of the code for one of the problem bullets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, Amber!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#4 - that sounds a lot like your original "bulleted" list wasn't a real "ul" and just got converted/translated as text

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct! I single-source my FrameMaker 2019 files to RoboHelp Classic 2019, then upgrade the xpj file to an rhpj file in RoboHelp 2020.

Thank you for your replies! This is very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, you'd want to make sure your FM to RH conversion settings are treating the bullet list paragraph tags as an HTML list so that they are translated as an "ul" in RH. Right now I bet they are all <p> tags.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp