Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2017 - Can we add a footnote in RH?

Participant ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we add footnotes in RH 2017?

We have a lot of tables in the content and there is some information we would want to mark as a footnote and mention it below the table.

Is it possible to add a footnote?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved the post to the correct forum as it is not related to the layout.

There is no specific way, it is just information to appear below a table. I would just set up a style that differs from the normal text and is close to the table. Perhaps even merge all the cells in the bottom row and enter it there.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what my colleague said, I might also suggest that you investigate using a popup for the information to be presented in the footnote. Depending on the length of the table, it could be more helpful to your end user as they remain looking at the information, click the link and see the footnote.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp